We collect PI from you when you fill out a form, or otherwise enter PI, on the Website.
We may use the PI we collect from you in the following ways when you register/sign- up with us, make a purchase from us, sign up for our newsletter subscriptions, fill out wholesale interest and/or application forms, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use certain Website features or otherwise visit the Website:
- To provide you the Services, including, without limitation, newsletter subscriptions, and to send periodic emails to you regarding your applicable order(s) and/or the information or materials you request from us; and
- To communicate with you about our products, Services, offers, and promotions and third-party products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
- For use in connection with our internal business for the purposes (e.g., to operate, evaluate, and improve the Website, our business, and the products and Services we offer or to develop new products or services; to analyse trends and statistics regarding use of the Services, product purchases and/or transactions conducted using the Services; etc.).
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Chow Cacao does not itself store or maintain PI, though the third-party email and other vendors we use to facilitate the hosting and provision of the Website/Services may do so. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures such third-party vendors have in place to safeguard PI will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of PI is at your own risk.
Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Website/Services.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are obligated to keep PI confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Chow Cacao, users of the Website / Services or others;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
We collect your email address:
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Chow Cacao, you may opt-out by clicking the relevant “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of all such emails, and/or email us at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly remove you from ALL Chow Cacao correspondence.
Unit 9, 4 Banksia Drive
Byron Bay, NSW 2481