*if you want to make the chocolate layer a little bit softer, add in a TBSP of coconut oil.
Lets get to it:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Put all of the base layers together in a bowl and mix through with hands to form a crumb.
2. Place in an 8x8 inch (20cm x 20cm) cake tin or pan and press down firmly.
3. Place in the oven for 7 minutes for the crust to brown.
4. Once the crust is golden, whip that out of the oven and while it's cooling, put all the caramel ingredients in a pot and place over medium heat for 4 minutes and stir. Pour over top of the crust and place back in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile chop the chocolate into small pieces and melt over a double boiler (if you want to leave the chocolate in a tempered state, keep stirring while not going over 32 degrees)
6. Take your nearly finished slice out of the fridge and pour the liquid chocolate over the top, crack some salt and place back in the fridge to set.
7. Wait patiently if you can, then enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …